296 total views, 1 views today
Korean Fried Chicken is becoming popular day by day due to its sweet and sour taste and crispy outside and juicy inside. Here is a simple Korean Fried Chicken Recipe, a must try recipe at home:
KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE
- Chicken : 1 Kg
- Salt : to taste
- Black Pepper : 1 Tablespoon (can be adjusted as per taste)
- Garlic : 6-8 Cloves (grinded with ginger in to a fine paste)
- Ginger : 1 piece of 2 inches (grinded with garlic in to a fine paste)
- Corn Starch : Half Cup or 4-5 Tablespoon
- Oil : For Frying
- Oil : 2 Tablespoons
- Soy Sauce : 2 Tablespoon
- Vinegar : 2 Table Spoon
- Garlic : 2-3 Cloves finally chopped
- Brown Sugar : 2 Table Spoon (White Sugar or Jaggary can be used also)
- Clean , Wash and Pat dry Chicken legs. Make Cuts with knife on each sides.
- Marinate Chicken legs with ginger garlic paste, salt and black pepper for one hour.
- Roll Each Chicken leg in to corn starch and stack one over it in a separate dish/ bowl.
- Fry Chicken legs in to hot oil on medium flame until they turn in to nice and golden.
- Fry All Chicken legs and than re fry in same oil for 2 minutes only just to ad extra crisp.
- Now Prepare Sauce
- Put Oil in a pan, add garlic and fry until they turn in to golden. Don’t Over fry
- Than add Soy Sauce and Vinegar in to the oil with extreme care as the oil was hot.
- Add brown sugar, white sugar or jaggary in to the sauce.
- Cook until the sauce thickens
- Add this sauce in to the bowl or utensil had fried chicken legs.
- Toss a little making sure that the sauce is well coated on the chicken.
- Ready to Serve. Garnish with some sesame seeds if you like.
Enjoy your perfectly cooked Korean Fried Chicken at home with your family and loved ones.
Please Comment and share after trying.
Recipe by: Midhat (The Writer is a housewife, mother of a girl and a self taught chef)