Here is goodness for you to try over the weekend. Try our version of Chicken Cheese Sandwich. Best for Afternoon snack in this rainy season and a healthy breakfast as well as good to carry to your workplace. Enjoy Chicken Cheese Sandwiches:
Here is mouth watering Chicken Cheese Sandwich Recipe for your taste buds.
- Chicken Boneless : 500 g
- Cheddar Cheese : 1 Cup grated
- Bread Slices : 14-16
- Capsicum : 1 medium sized
- Onion : 1 medium sized
- Tomato Ketchup : 4 Tablespoons
- Salt : 1/2 Teaspoon
- Red Chili Flakes. : 1/2 Teaspoon
- Black Pepper : 1/2 Teaspoon
- Oregano : 1/4 Teaspoon
- Lemon Juice : 2 Tablespoon
- Garlic : 4 -5 Cloves crushed
- Soy Sauce : 2 Tablespoon
- Oil/Butter : 4-5 Tablespoon
- Add Chicken, Soy sauce, lemon juice, salt, pepper, chili flakes, chopped garlic in a mixing bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients well, and marinate for Half an hour.
- Nicely heat a heavy bottom iron pan on medium flame. Pour in oil or butter.
- Add marinated chicken, fry it for 5 minutes at least on medium flame.
- Add some water, and cover it and wait till it simmers. You have to check kt after intervals.
- Once it is cooked completely, Add Vegetables and fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato ketchup, mix well and let it cool.
- Take slices of bread, apply generous amount of chicken cooked on slice.
- Add some Cheese, put other slice over it and make the batch by following same method.
- Toast it in a sandwich maker or grill it in a grill pan after applying butter. Choice is yours.
Enjoy your perfect hunger buster Creamy Chicken Cheese Sandwiches.
Recipe By : Midhat (A housewife, mother of a girl and a self taught chef for the family)