349 total views, 1 views today
As far as spread of diseases like corona virus is concerned there is nothing better than to stay clean. Washing Hands with soap and clean water for 20 seconds after regular intervals is not practical at all the times. Use of a good hand sanitizer is highly recommended. As different brands sale sanitizers, but whats better than to make one for your self. Here is how to make your own hand sanitizer.
Amid the spread of noval corona virus, in US, Europe and Asian Countries, Stores ran out of hand sanitizers stock. No once can find a trusted branded one at online stores as well. As per Center of Disease Control and Prevention, A good and effective hand sanitizer is that which contain a minimum of 60% Alcohol.
Before You make your own hand sanitizer, Please make sure that
- The place is properly wiped out with a bleach solution.
- Wash your hands properly for 20 seconds before making hand sanitizer
- Sue clean glass wears, spoons and spatulas
- Don’t touch any ingredient with hand before it is ready to use.
- Keep a bottle that is properly washed and dried for filling of sanitizer
Here are few ingredients you need in order to make your own hand sanitizer.
- Alcohol (IsoPropyle or Rubbing Alcohol) 995 Volume: 2 Parts
- Aloe Vera Gel : 1 Parts
- Lemon Juice : 1 Table Spoons
- Any Essential Oil (Levender, Pepper Mint, Tea Tree : Few Drops
- Mix two parts of isopropyle (91-99% Volume) with one part of Aloe Vera Gel in a glass container.
- Whisk with clean spoon, spatula or fork.
- Add lemon juice and essential oil.
- Mix Well and fill in a sterilized spray bottle.
World Health Organization recommends to use Distilled Water, Glycerol, Hydrogen PerOxide and Ethanol/Isopropyle Alcohol.
Written by: Abiha Ahmad (The Writer is a medical student and blogger)
Disclaimer: We recommend this recipe should be followed by professionals and people who has expertise to deal with these chemicals. Stay Away from source of flame. Use this hand sanitizer when hand washing is not possible immediately. We didn’t recommend to use this on Children’s Skin.