225 total views, 3 views today
There is no need to spend your money outside if you can prepare an excellent chocolate milkshake at home. Follow our Simple Recipe:
- Milk : 1 Glass or 250ml
- Chocolate Syrup or Nutella : 1/4 Cup or 2 Table Spoons
- Vanilla Ice cream : 4 Scoops or 4 Table Spoons
- Oreo Biscuits : For Garnishing
- Put Milk, Chocolate Syrup or Nutella in the blender and blend for few seconds.
- Add Vanilla Ice Cream and Blend for few more seconds, Pour in to glasses and Garnish with crushed Chocolate or Oreo.
- Serve Immediately.
Enjoy your chilled glass of Chocolate Milkshake, DO inform us about your experience in the comment Section. Share it if you like this recipe.
Preperation Time : 2-5 Minutes
Serving : 2
Recipe by: Midhat (The Writer is a housewife, mother of a daughter and a self taught Chef)