278 total views, 1 views today
What is better than a DALGONA COLD COFFEE to beat the heat with a good boost of caffeine?
Here is our version of DALGONA COLD COFFEE Recipe 🙂 Enjoy
- Black Coffee (any brand) : 2 Table Spoons
- Sugar : 2 Table Spoons
- Luke Warm Water : 2 Table Spoons
- Milk : 400 ml or Two Cups
- Ice Cubes : As per your liking
- Put coffee, sugar and water in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk well with whisker/ Hand Beater or an Electric Beater.
- In case of hand beater it requires a lot of exercise of your bicep and tricep but it will worth it. In case of hand beater it required whisking for 10-12 minutes to reach the fluffiness. Whisk until it become and nice, golden shiny light skin colored cream.
- Electric beater will do the job in 2-4 minutes.
- Now Your Fluffy paste is ready.
- Put Milk in Glasses and add some Ice Cubes.
- Add generous amount of Coffee paste over it.
- Serve Chilled.
Enjoy your chilled glass of Dalgona Coffee, DO inform us about your experience in the comment Section. Share it if you like this recipe.
Preperation Time : 10-15 Minutes
Serving : 2
Recipe by: Midhat (The Writer is a housewife, mother of a daughter and a self taught Chef)